Customer Care Representative II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary: The Customer Care Associate II is responsible for helping RNDC internal and external customers with questions or concerns regarding customer accounts. Responding to e-mails, calls, and web inquiries, the individual will utilize computerized systems, foundational knowledge of company products, and published materials/secondary resources to address routine operational inquiries. Additionally, the associate will interact with other internal team members in Enterprise Business Services, Operations, and Sales in such a way as to meet and exceed the company’s objectives by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Monitor and resolve problems, questions, and/or inquiries from RNDC external customers as well as RNDC Drivers and Sales team members (among others) regarding customer account details (e.g., one-off changes to orders, requests for delivery information, and inquiries for relevant documents).
- Triage/send incoming non-customer care e-mails/calls/e-inquiries to other parts of Enterprise Business Services (e.g., Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR)) or other RNDC departments (e.g., Sales) as appropriate.
- Build, maintain, and demonstrate an in-depth working knowledge of all technology and/or reports required (e.g., 9ci, e-RNDC) to support customer requests.
- Schedule route changes and goods/product pick-up (e.g., warehouse breakage, customer un-saleable, and return authorizations) to support RNDC delivery and sales associates.
- Track/update required documentation and submit payment to ensure customer licenses are renewed/updated in a timely manner.
- Verify/validate incoming information from potential new customers and forward it to Data Management Associate and local operations routing teams.
- Edit existing customer/account information to ensure accurate and timely changes to relevant information are documented appropriately.
- Work collaboratively with other internal team members and customers as needed to obtain required information and share results with appropriate stakeholders.
TRC Professional Solutions