This position is support of Data Center operations located at Yuma Proving Ground, Yuma, AZ. The candidate must have experience working in an enterprise level client/server environment. Responsibilities include but not limited to: generating and troubleshooting .NET code and client/server-side scripts, deploying and transitioning of products and services from development to production environments, developing toolsets to automate server deployment, hardening, and maintenance in a security-hardened environment; as well as the ability to install and configure server operating systems (Windows/Linux). The candidate will work with organization representatives to achieve project goals and resolve any customer service requests and incidents; generating documentation for Data Center processes and procedures. The incumbent must be able to learn and work with new technologies as priorities and the infrastructure changes. Perform other duties as assigned.
Pay Rate: DOE
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Two years’ experience working in an IT enterprise position in support of a client/server environment.
• CompTia Security+ certification required within six (6) months of hire.
Job Skills Requirements:
• Must have demonstrated experience as highly motivated; self-directed; able to set priorities and meet deadlines; able to follow through on complex projects; and strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Must have the ability to multi-task in a stressful, fast-paced work environment, be highly organized, and possess the willingness to adapt to any situation.
• Experience using PowerShell (writing and repurposing scripts).
• Able to document and model processes within software applications.
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework.
• Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screening, and periodic re-screenings.
• Must be able to work long and varied hours.
• Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for work tasks assigned.
• Must be capable of frequent bending, squatting, crouching, kneeling, standing, climbing, and stooping, sometimes for long periods.
• Must be able to visually distinguish colors.
• Must be capable of lifting and transporting 25 lbs. unassisted.
• Must be capable of working in extreme weather conditions including summer temperatures peaking around 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed – sometimes on short notice.
• Must be able to travel for off-site duties up to 10% of time.
• Must have dependable transportation and a dependable means of communication.
• Must be punctual, responsible, reliable, trustworthy, and dependable.
• Must be able to use two-way radios, email, and cellular phones for communications.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and be able to convey information clearly to management, customers, coworkers, employees, and government officials in a professional, positive, and customer focused manner.
• Must have a positive, well-mannered customer service attitude and the ability to maintain a strong customer service attitude at all times.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to understand, follow, and enforce policies, instructions, regulations, etc.
• Must be able to work in a team setting, fostering teamwork, and maintaining a professional relationship with all team members and coworkers, in and outside of your immediate work area.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
• Agile project management experience.
• ITIL V3 Foundation certified.
• Web Service and RESTful API experience.
Terms of Employment & Eligibility Requirements:
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and not hold multiple citizenships.
• Must possess a valid driver's license, without special restrictions.
• Must possess or be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
• Must be a current TRAX employee or affiliate subcontractor for internal postings.
***Relevance of experience to be determined by the hiring manager.
The lists above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this position. TRAX International reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
Closing Date: Open until filled.