This Cashier/Customer Service position has an essential role in the success of our coffee shop since this person has the most contact with our customers
Friendly, energetic personality dedicated to providing Genuine Hospitality to our guests. In addition to performing cashier tasks, primary duties include: dining room customer service and ensuring our store is inviting, clean, and organized for our guests. You will take orders and process payments. You must demonstrate excellent customer service standards. As a Cashier, you will be cross-trained in the different stations in the Front of the House and learn basic skills to support our team, which will increase your value to our company and may allow you to work more shifts.
Typical start time 6:00 am, end time 4:30 pm
- Greet and interact with customers in a polite and friendly manner.
- Take customer’s orders and punch them into the restaurant POS (Point-of-Sale) system.
- Provide customers with information on menu items, ingredients, and prices.
- Process credit card and cash payments and accurately tender change.
- Relay customer’s order to the kitchen.
- Control, organize, monitor and maintain appropriate levels in cash drawer.
- Handle customer’s requests and complaints.
- Maintain cleanliness and stocking levels of dining areas.
- Ensure that the service area is kept stocked, clean, and organized at all times.
- Assist in food portioning and preparation tasks.
- Comply with all established standards, including personal safety, food safety, sanitation, personal hygiene, appearance, and uniform
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Flexible schedule (evenings, weekend, backup shifts, etc.)
- Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Lift up to 30 lbs without assistance
- Clean, neat and well-groomed appearance
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
TRAN & NGUYEN COMPANYLabou Bakery and cafe
Granite Bay, CA