System Support Technician L1
TRAKAmerica Bonita Springs, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TRAKAmerica is a national outsourcing provider managing over $13 billion in assets for our clients. As we continue to expand our infrastructure, we currently have an immediate opening in our Bonita Springs, Florida office for a Systems Support Technician. This position is classified as nonexempt under the FLSA and will earn over-time for any hours worked in excess of 40 hours in each work week.
This position is a key member of the MIS department and will report to the CIO. This person will be required to manage and execute daily processes that support the operations of TRAKAmerica to include end user support, user administration in all systems, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues. The position requires an elevated technical aptitude in Microsoft Windows computing environment, Microsoft Office products, as well as the ability to read and understand technical specifications in order to test and deploy new systems and upgrades.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Assist Company in day-to-day functionality and efficiency by monitoring and responding quickly to incoming requests related to IT issues
- Provide IT support for desktops, printers, peripherals, telephone systems, and cellular devices
- Configure, install and maintain software systems
- Identify, manage and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Respond to staff requests effectively and communicate with them to address issues
- Update the user access forgiven IT applications for new and current employees
- Troubleshoot and analyze technical issues and situations with critical thinking skills
- Research technology improvements and bring to the team
- Good problem-solving skills
- Great customer service skills with the ability to maintain professional demeanor when dealing with difficult or emotional situations
- Ability to work independently as well on a technical team
- Basic networking foundation skills
- Windows desktop skills
- Windows server skills
- Cellphone Skills
- Microsoft Applications (MSOffice, Teams, etc.) knowledge
- Familiarity of VoIP/Unified Communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Produce technical and procedural documentation as required
Physical Demand & Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here and representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; push and pull, some lifting may be required of heavy items exceeding 50lbs balance; stoop; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- CompTIA Certification(s) preferred
- Batch and vb scripting experience a plus
- Consideration will also be given to any previous technology support work experience
TRAKAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our company offers a competitive, experience-based salary; a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid holidays, paid time off, health insurance, and 401k plan; and a performance-based bonus structure. Any offer of employment conveyed by TRAKAmerica is conditional upon the successful completion of the company’s lawful pre-employment checks/screens including but not limited to criminal background check, credit check, and drug testing (to the extent permitted and in accordance with applicable law).
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position
TRAKAmericaWhy Work Here?
Work for a tech company that values its employees’ work-life balance, offers great benefits, & is committed to the success of its clients!
Based in Bonita Springs, FL, TRAK is a leading provider of outsourced legal recoveries to credit issuers and financial institutions. The Company utilizes a proprietary technology-enabled workflow management and data-analytics platform to provide a prioritized, streamlined and compliance-driven solution for consumer receivables. TRAK’s national legal network of law firms collects hundreds of millions in charged-off receivables on behalf of blue-chip clients annually. The Company’s legal-focused strategy generates an industry leading return on investment versus all other recovery methods.
27500 Riverview Center BlvdBonita Springs, FL