TRAKAmerica is a national accounts receivable management and outsourcing provider for many of the largest banks and debt buying entities in the country. As we continue to expand our infrastructure, we currently have an immediate opening in our Bonita Springs, Florida office for a Client Services Liaison to fill a role critical to our continued growth.
The Client Services Liaison is responsible for collaborating with all TRAKAmerica departments and suppliers to provide accurate and timely responses to client requests and deliverables. This hourly position supports the success of TRAKAmerica’s relationship with assigned clients by ensuring a high level of customer service and responsiveness. This position serves as the main day-to-day contact for clients and is the subject matter expert for processes and procedures related to their assigned client relationships. This position is classified as non-exempt under the FLSA and will earn over-time pay for any hours worked in excess of 40 hours in a given work week.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the Client’s daily deliverable and reporting schedule and processes for the company; updating them constantly to ensure that they are effectively maintained.
- Acts as the client’s primary point of contact for all day-to-day and account level inquiries.
- Seeks out clarification or additional information from clients as needed to document internal processes and supplier work standards.
- Ensures the accuracy of all documentation and reporting submitted to clients.
- Communicates process and system changes and issues to all levels; continues to track and stay involved until all changes are implemented and issues resolved.
- Acts as a liaison with IT, Finance, Audit, Media, Affidavits, Performance Management and/or other internal departments to accomplish Client goals.
- Communicates directly with Attorney and Agency suppliers to resolve account level issues.
- Escalates to Management any complaints, concerns or observations that may impact the client relationship.
- Manages special projects related to Client initiatives as assigned by Client or Management.
- Performs periodic reviews Client inventory to ensure workflows and established processes are meeting Client objectives.
- Manages exception reporting that is generated by automated processes to ensure that exceptions are cleared on a timely and consistent basis.
- Processing below authority settlement requests from suppliers, submitting the requests to the client and documenting the results.
- Processing reopen requests from suppliers, submitting the requests to the client and documenting the results.
- Serves as a back-up for over-flow calls to our Inbound Call Center.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
- 1-3 years prior experience in a process oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to understand the concepts that affect the legal recoveries business, including Federal, State and local rules and regulations.
- Ability to analyze and interpret client reports and ensure accuracy while meeting all deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve and escalate as needed and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to interact with clients and demand high levels of performance.
- Strong organizational, self-management and follow up skills.
- Ability to identify, solve and take ownership of issues.
- Strong customer service skills and professional demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to be a good listener and deal with phone inquiries.
- Good speaking phone manner.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Outlook and Excel (must understand pivot tables and VLOOKUP).
PHYSICAL DEMAND & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here and representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Minimum Associates Degree Preferred
- Minimum 2 years client services, administrative, customer services, legal or sales experience
Other preferred Skills/Abilities/Experience:
- Legal Experience
- Knowledge of debt collection laws and/or experience in debt collection industry preferred
TRAKAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our company offers a competitive, experience-based salary; a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid holidays, paid time off, health insurance, and 401k plan; and a performance-based bonus structure. Any offer of employment conveyed by TRAKAmerica is conditional upon the successful completion of the company’s lawful pre-employment checks/screens including but not limited to criminal background check, credit check, and drug testing (to the extent permitted and in accordance with applicable law).