We are currently looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals with 3 or more years of experience to join our team for a year-round work position. We provide a fun work atmosphere, with a team-oriented, positive attitude. Join an industry leader in commercial concrete and masonry work and a fun team!!
Benefits & Compensation:
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY
- YEAR ROUND, FULL-TIME WORK
- AGGRESSIVE WAGE INCREASES AND INCENTIVES
- HEALTH INSURANCE & A 401K PLAN OFFERED AND MATCHED
Job Duties Include:
- Form footings
- Form walls and piers
- Place reinforcing
- Set-up slabs
- Pour and finish slabs
- Pour and finish sidewalks
- 3+ years of experience is required
- Must be able to move materials and equipment weighing up to 80+ pounds
- Repetitive use of hands for simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation required
- Frequent standing, bending, kneeling, squatting, ladder and stair climbing and occasional crawling and twisting are a must to perform the basic functions of the job
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Qualified applicants must possess valid driver's license, reliable transportation of their own, and must have their own hand tools
Our core values include quality, safety, our talented team members, integrity, customer service, and reliability. Join our team and find your new home at TR Concrete!
If you think this may be the position for you or if you have any questions call, 763-267-7901. Apply easily at www.trconcrete.com.
Job Type: Full-time