The central role for this position is the processing of U.S. Customs Entry documentation and other Customs clearance formalities. Additionally, position entails the overall management of accounts, to include, but not limited to, providing customer service support, tracking, coordination and follow-ups.
- U.S. Customs Brokerage (Northbound) and In-bonds experience is required
- Must possess excellent communication skills (written and oral), diligent work habits, strong time management skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be able to work 2 Saturdays and 1 Sunday per month
- Starting pay is $14 per hour with potential for increase based on performance
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- High School diploma or G.E.D.