Human Resources Business Partner - Pharma Industry
Location: San Diego, CA
Salary Rate: DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Direct Hire Opportunity
On behalf of our Pharmaceutical client we are seeking a HRBP. The HR Business Partner will be reporting to the Head of Business, Culture and Employee Operations and will partner with C-Level executive(s) and their staff. This role will be responsible for Executive Leadership, Team Effectiveness and driving business operations. This role will have accountability for Operations, Training, Compliance as well as designing and developing global programs to support our growth. This role will build a team to comply with all compliance and training requirements, lead employee relations and help create talent processes to support talent development, performance and leadership capabilities. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment and can operate both strategically and execute.
- Design develop and partner with HR team to launch talent strategies to support development and our leadership model.
- Partner across the organization to drive our core values and hold team and others accountable to performance.
- Create a positive team atmosphere designing roles and responsibilities to achieve maximum performance during high growth time.
- Help drive change management strategies to all employees to assist in operational excellence.
- Design, develop and manage the HR Operations team with accountability over all processes, compliance and training.
Education & Experience:
- BS/BA with at least 10 years in Human Resources
- Prior management experience, including creating a strong team and holding talent accountable.
- Strong Organizational design capabilities and ability to transform organizations and drive culture change.
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment
- Prior experience working in biotech/ pharma or medical device
- Overall positive attitude, strong and direct communication skills, balanced fearlessness in risk and enjoys working hard while having fun.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF version to be considered.