QC Specialist I - BioTech Industry
Location: Woodinville, WA
Pay Rate: $21/hr
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: 2 months (Potential to hire)
Our client is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. They were founded over six decades ago and have continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostics labs obtain faster, better results.
The right candidate will support manufacture and qualification of QC reference materials for use testing of products. Secondary duties include support of QC receiveing inspection group by archiving inspection documents and performing routine inspections of incoming materials.
- Process plasma units, aliquot, label and prepare samples as needed to create new QC materials in support of BioPlex 2200 products.
- Perform data archiving duties, which support investigations, improvement projects, tracking of manufacturing and trending of results.
- Perform and document inspections on incoming materials.
- Perform equipment calibrations and maintenance in support of QC laboratory.
Education & Experience:
- QC Spec related experience would be great, but they can train as well
- 0-2 years related experience in a similar function or industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience that includes an emphasis on working in a cGMP/QSR/ISO regulated industry is preferred.
- Competent in the use of basic laboratory equipment: micropipetor, vacuum filtration apparatus, centrifuge, etc.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF version to be considered.