Project Manager (Brand Partnerships) - Entertainment Industry
Pay Rate: $50/hr
Start Date: ASAP
6-8 Month Contract Role (Maternity Leave Coverage)
Excellent career opportunity to work for our client, one of the top entertainment companies in its industry. You will be a major part of a team that is transforming entertainment through original production.There are two openings for this role both covering maternity leaves. One role will be supporting the Film side and the other Scripted Series side.
In this role, you will provide general Project Management support across brand partnership programs in day to day management of partner programs in development, pitch, and execution phases.
- Understanding the scope of the program, what the business terms are, what needs to happen and when, and be able to see the path forward to anticipate the project needs
- Actively helping with program management, participating in calls to determine next steps, staying across all internal/external written communication to plan next steps accordingly, etc.
- Scheduling : Anticipating the program needs across all stakeholders (both internal and external) to get avails and schedule calls and meetings, manage agendas, and track call notes for those not able to attend
- Meeting Coverage : in the case of scheduling conflicts, covering internal/external meetings, tracking meeting notes, and connecting with BP/PMC to ensure all stakeholders have the most up to date and relevant information against the program/title.
- Asset Management : oversee routing/tracking of all partnership assets including managing partnership drives by downloading, saving, and organizing assets, managing program folders, working with PMC to maintain updated assets in creative tracker, etc.
- Timeline management : being intimately knowledgeable on all program elements to keep the project on track, hitting timelines, and anticipating future program needs
- Internal and External Communication : Work with internal teams and external partners (brands + agencies) to establish and maintain project timelines and deadlines, as well as join meetings and distribute post-call summaries when necessary.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's, or Master’s degree, in marketing, project management or related field
- 5+ years of prior entertainment marketing project management experience, working on fast paced projects that involve multiple stakeholders, content production, and social media activations.
- Experience working in media and entertainment
- Working knowledge of industry standard PM tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an internet company
- Bias to action, proactive & innovative by nature
- Strong attention to detail
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF version to be considered.
TPS Group LLCThe TPS Group, www.tpsmithgroup.com, is a recruiting and staffing firm that is a trusted recruiting partner to top companies.
Los Angeles, CA