Inbound Marketing Manager / Hubspot Superuser - Cannabis Industry
Location: San Diego, CA 92110
Salary: $90k/yr + Bonuses + Incentives
Start Date: ASAP
Direct Hire Opportunity
Our client is a cutting edge Cannibis and CBD health practitioner company that has a mission to engage the cannibis plant to empower a well-balanced life through a combination of research science and natural medicine. We are a 4 year start-up company so this is an unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor and be part of the fastest growing industry in America.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, videos etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers - all created with the Hubspot marketing stack).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Advanced understanding and experience with the Hubspot marketing stack.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
Please submit your resume in PDF or Word version to be considered.