Admin Assistant - DocuSign Exp Preferred
12 Month Contract (Strong Potential to Extend or Convert)
Pay Rate: $37-39.50/hr
San Rafael, CA 94901
Our client is a highly regarded Pharma company who is experiencing rapid growth. This rapid growth has created a need for an Admin Assistant Contracts Coordinator.
- Input information quickly and accurately into legal system databases.
- Timely complete final stage of contract process, including reviewing financial approvals tied to contracts, obtaining internal and external contract signatures, closing out workspaces in the Legal contract management system, and properly filing executed contracts in the contract repository system.
- Organize and maintain Legal Department contracts and files (both electronic and paper).
- Organize and schedule department meetings and events, send out invitations, order meals, and make other arrangements as necessary
- Draft and distribute correspondence using email, fax, and FedEx
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Handle internal and external requests and queries in a professional manner
- Provide backup for other Administrative Assistants when they are on meal breaks or not working
- Assist with attorney or Legal department administrative tasks including drafting, revising, finalizing documents including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- BA/BS in finance, accounting, legal, health sciences, or related degree. Experience in lieu of education is considered
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience providing administrative and clerical support.
- Docusign Experience Preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Strong computer skills in database management and documentation preparation (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail required
- Must be able to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, yet be a team player willing to volunteer for tasks when needed for the betterment of the team.
- Experience within biotech/pharmaceutical industry or other contract-intensive fields a plus.
- Experience with Ariba, SpringCM, Livelink or other contracts and records management systems a plus.
- Experience in paralegal services, contracts administration, or other relevant legal experience is a plus.
Please submit your resume in PDF or Word format to be considered.