Administrative Assistant - Supply Chain Experience Preferred
TPS Group LLC Hercules, CA
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Assistant - BioTech Industry
Location: Hercules, CA
Pay Rate: DOE
6-month contract (potential to extend or convert)
Department: Indirect Procurement
Our client is a highly regarded BioTech company who is searching for an 'Administrative Associate' to provide general support of indirect procurement activities. This administrative associate will update the vendor master data of indirect vendors, administer online accounts, purchase requisition and purchase order management, and invoice management and various reporting.
- Responsible for supporting Indirect Procurement by initiating, compiling, analyzing, and preparing reports of various nature including spend reports
- Conduct simple research for analysis on categories of spend and vendors
- Perform duties of the master data governance custodian for vendor adds and changes and update the vendor master in SAP
- Manage the vendor add process by collecting, reviewing, and obtaining documents and data related to the process and initiated the add
- Pull financial data from available database
- Manage the administration of the corporate online accounts by adding, removing, and updating users profiles
- Interact with the vendors regarding any account issues
- Create, process, and update purchase requisitions and purchase orders while prividing coverage for Procurement Specialists as needed
- Invoice management: approve, investigate, and communicate with vendors on outstanding invoice issues
- May coordinate or manage small projects and interact with other teams
- Maintain supplier files and other miscellaneous administrative duties
Education & Experience:
- A.A. degree or equivalent in Business, Procurement, or Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- 3+ years of admin and procurement experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Knowledge of principles and theories of procurement and supply chain
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to make independent decisions on a daily basis and detmine the best way to handle tasks and meet the needs of requesters
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong collaboration skills within the team and others in the organization
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and have strong organizational skills in an environment with many competing requests
Please submit your resume in PDF or Word document to be considered.
TPS Group LLC
The TPS Group, www.tpsmithgroup.com, is a Certified Woman and Disabled Owned Diverse recruiting and staffing firm that is a trusted recruiting partner to top companies.