Education: Grade 12 Education and Millwright Certification
- Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
- Knowledge of motors and pumps
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Experience: One 1 year of mechanical experience
- PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
- A) Perform the preventative and predictive maintenance program on all production and auxiliary plant equipment as assigned by the Maintenance Group Leader according to the Equipment Maintenance Schedule, with the purpose of minimizing equipment breakdowns and production interruptions.
- B) The Preventative and Predictive Maintenance Program includes the following equipment:
(1) Blow molding Presses
(2) Machine and production Conveyors
(3) Material Granulators
(4) Hydraulic Trim Press
(5) Production jigs, fixtures, finishing, and testing equipment and its mechanical and electrical components
(6) Maintenance and welding room equipment used for maintenance needs
- C) Repairs and troubleshooting are to be performed on the following equipment systems:
(1) Hydraulic & Pneumatic system
(2) Mechanical & Plumbing components
(3) Minor Electrical
(4) Control and Safety Components
- D) React to production needs by performing necessary repairs, adjustments, and calibrations on the equipment to ensure that quality parts are produced and equipment downtime due to breakdowns is minimized.
- E) Perform major equipment repairs, overhauls, and rebuilding as required to ensure bringing it back to operation and ensure that the equipment is fully functional and safe.
- F) Fabricate jigs, fixtures and other production tools.
- G) Record daily in department log books all repairs and preventative maintenance performed.
- H) Perform new equipment installations as requested by the Maintenance Group Leader.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 to $36.00 /hour
NIGHT Shift 11pm - 7am