Passenger Van Drivers Needed!
We are currently seeking Passenger Van Drivers for the night shift in the Brantford area. The selected candidates for these roles do not require previous experience.
A clean G-Class License is required for the Passenger Van Driver role.
Responsibilities of Passenger Van Drivers:
- Work with team in outside environment to catch live poultry
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- Attend work on scheduled shifts
- Load, unload and transfer crates, supplies, farm product, livestock and poultry
- Pick up and drive poultry catching field crews
- Follow company maintenance and bio security standards
Requirements of Passenger Van Drivers:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work nights
- Ability and willingness to handle live poultry
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work with a team
- Prior professional driving experience is an asset for the Passenger Van Driver position
- Ability to work with and adapt to various weather conditions
- Clean background check required
Shift Times Available:
- Night Shift
- Sunday to Thursday
What can you expect:
- $160/day for first two weeks and then $21.00/hr afterwards
- Temporary to permanent position
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Weekly Pay
APPLY TODAY !
Walk-ins are welcome! (Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m) or you can complete our online application!
Trebor Personnel Inc. (TPI)
7 Charlotte Street (upper level), Brantford, ON