Customer Service Representative
TPI Staffing is hiring a Customer Service Representative in the North Houston area. This is a Direct Hire role paying $37K-$40K a year plus eligibility for 5% annual bonus.&
will provide premier customer service which ensures the timely and efficient provision of products and services. Provide technical support to both Internal and external Customer including alternative product supply.
Benefits upon Direct Hire:
• Paid Holiday, Vacation, and Personal Time
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Short-term Disability and AD&D Insurance
• Employer Matched 401(k) Program
- Record and maintain the receipting and dispatching of assembly equipment to
OEM’s and distributors.
- Liaise with the Engineering department the coordination of the repair of assembly equipment.
- Identify and procure alternative products for Customers which company is unable to supply.
- Provide product technical and analytical support to the customer service department.
- Answer telephones and respond to customer queries which may include following up orders, responding to complaint or providing technical support.
- Prepare customer quotes as required.
- Process customer orders and invoices as required.
- Assist new customers with product selection.
- Liaise with sales and technical staff to keep them up-to-date with customer needs.
- Report any serious customer situations to the Customer Service Supervisor, in a timely and efficient manner to minimize customer dissatisfaction.
- High School Diploma.
- Business Administration certificate preferred but not essential.
- 2+ years experience in customer service, technical or support functions.
- Requires extensive knowledge of the industrial products, processes and services such as manufacturing of equipment, parts, or other metal/plastic product.