We have partnered with a local business looking to add a Delivery/Shipping Associate to their busy team! The main functions of this role are delivering product to area customers on a daily basis and returning any orders to be filled for next day delivery. This is a 1st shift position paying $14.00/hour!
- Coordinates product for daily shipment to customers.
- Prepares shipments & delivers to local customer on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that inbound and outbound shipments meet customer and company standards.
- Partner with Shipping/Receiving team to complete requirements per daily shipping schedule
- Meet company safety standards to ensure the work environment is safe for themselves and their team.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass the D.O.T. physical
- 1-3 years of experience working with in a warehouse environment
- 1 or more years as a Delivery/Shipping Associate a plus
- Delivery Truck experience with safe driving record., Valid CDL-B or CDL-A
- driver’s license a plus
- Ability to work hours, as required, that are appropriate to completing projects and tasks on schedule
- Proficient computer skills
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 7:00am-3:30pm
- Once directly hired, you'll be eligible
to participate in benefit plan including health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) with company match as well as company provided life insurance, short and long term disability.