A regional Financial Services Company is seeking a CFO to oversee their financial operations. In this role you will direct and manage all activities in the Finance and Accounting functions to ensure compliance with State / Federal rules and regulations. This is a full-time direct hire role with a generous salary and benefit package.
- Manage auditing, accounting, and recordkeeping activities to ensure recommendations relating to budget preparation, income forecasts, and operational changes as needed.
- Establishes and maintains internal accounting controls and oversees preparation and submission of government tax forms and payments.
- Manages all commercial insurance coverage.
- Oversees borrowing activities as it relates to liquidity needs and
establishes and maintains relationships with correspondent institutions.
- Directs the activities of subordinate managers and ensures all subordinate establishments areas of responsibility support policies, programs, and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field or equivalent work experience. CPA, CMA, or MBA preferred
- 10+ years of finance and accounting experience preferred
- 7+ years of financial institution related progressive experience preferred
- 5+ years of supervisory experience required
- Thorough understanding of financial and accounting practices, procedures, and regulations
- Solid organizational and analytical abilities
TPI Staffing Group
Why Work Here?TPI Staffing Group partners with local employers to find qualified candidates to fill their open positions.
This is a great opportunity to join a great local company!