Jump start your manufacturing career!!
A well-known New Hampshire manufacturer is seeking a 2nd shift Assembly Technician.
This is your chance to get your foot in the door of a fast growing high-tech NH company.
- Assembling, testing, and troubleshooting assemblies as well as documentation process
- Performs various mechanical assembly operations using standard or special hand and/or power tools according to customer and/or part manufacturer specifications
- Perform precision surface grinding of parts on a variety of finished special bearings
- Layout and plan work in proper operational sequence and established priorities and schedules
- Perform visual and manual quality tests using functional and hand held test equipment
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized working environment
- Maintain good attendance, flexible job assignment, adaptable to changing business needs and continually learn and apply new skills
- Foster a cooperative, productive and team-oriented environment
- Familiarity with mechanical and assembly recommended
- Must have a strong attention to detail, able to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient & productive
- Must be able to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient & productive
- Must have a strong ability to follow written & prescribed work instructions/procedures & tasks
- Must have strong computer skills
- Should be strong in math, verbal/written communication skills
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Competitive pay rate (based on experience)
- 2nd Shift | Mon-Fri | 3:00pm-11:00pm