Are you an experienced supervisor with skills in a hands-on manufacturing environment?
Are you a natural leader with proven team engagement skills?
Do you have a safety-first mindset?
Apply today - this is the place to grow your career in the semiconductor industry!
TPD is an industry leader in connecting employers and employees. We are currently looking for an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor to join an American leader in the semiconductor industry. Our client, one of Oregon's leaders in the engineering, manufacturing, and materials management industry is looking to bring on an experienced leader to assist their manufacturing team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Supervise a shift of workers building subassemblies and units.
- Communicate with lead workers, planners and others as necessary to review status of jobs and priorities.
- Facilitate a smooth transition of work and products between shifts and among work groups.
- Review product prints, material lists, bill of materials and such to determine production methods and identify needs and requirements.
- Anticipate, follows up and resolves problems, material shortages and equipment repairs.
- Estimate personnel needs and assign work to meet objectives.
- Manage staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and improve staff.
What You Are Bringing To The Table:
- Thorough familiarity with related manufacturing operations.
- Knowledge of the company’s policies, practices and procedures with the ability to work within parameters.
- Good time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Good people skills with the ability to evaluate, coach, and motivate employees.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, and bend, and occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
- 3-4+ years manufacturing or related work experience.
- B.S. or equivalent work experience, or any combination of education and experience.
Extensive benefits are offered and compensation will be based on experience.
Please apply today with your resume, all applications considered.