Do you like to work with your hands?
Looking for an opportunity to join a growing business?
Are you somebody who takes pride in their work and commits to impeccable quality?
TPD is looking for individuals interesting in general labor, construction, and warehouse work. We have both full time, long term opportunities and part-time or short-term (2-3 week) opportunities. Whether you're looking for some extra cash right now or want a new career, TPD has a spot for you.
Why work with us?
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive Pay rates - $14-16hr+
- Health Benefits
- Weekly Pay Days
Basic Job Responsibilities For General Labor and Construction Workers
- Operate cordless basic power tools and basic hand tools
- Following daily task lists
- Learning and following proper build techniques
- Follow quality and safety standards
- Maintain a professional and organized work area
- Additional tasks or projects as defined by the supervisor/lead
- Operate a forklift
What we're looking for in a General Labor and Construction Worker
- No professional experience required, needs some basic general labor and tool experience
- A student mentality and openness to coaching
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Team oriented
- Quality conscious
- High attention to detail
- Service oriented
- Honest and reliable
Not Required, but preferred
- Previous experience on a construction site
- Knowledge of how to properly operate power tools
- Forklift Certification
Interviews are taking place right away. To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letter not required).
TPD will not share your information with anyone outside of our firm without your approval as privacy and confidentiality are part of TPD's core values.