TPC has a unique sales career opportunity for you! Our sales organization is an advanced, proactive sales team. TPC has been the leader in industrial skills training for over 45 years, delivering comprehensive solutions to build a better, safer, more efficient workforce.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for selling TPC Training products and services, centered on new business opportunities while managing overall relationship with accounts in the assigned territory. This position requires a highly motivated and strategic seller to identify, qualify and develop prospects and maximize sales potential with each customer to generate value added business partnerships.
- Meet territory sales quota and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Deliver proactive prospecting strategy to initiate dialogue and create interest. Attain information to identify opportunities where TPC can add value, conduct company and market research.
- Engage with all key decision-makers and influencers within company organizations. Using a consultative approach, probe into root customer needs to articulately position applicable solutions.
- Conduct effective sales presentations and product demonstrations through web meetings and conference calls. Create deliverables/proposals and orchestrate appropriate resources as necessary.
- Efficiently build and maintain pipeline activity, advance down sales funnel, and close business.
- Manage all customer profiles, activities and forecasts to be accurately maintained in Salesforce.com CRM.
- Maintain a comprehensive ongoing understanding of the application for TPC products and services, as well as industry trends.
- Complete all projects, assignments, and other administrative duties in a timely and professional manner.
- Consultative selling experience in a complex sales cycle
- Strong B2B selling skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Effective one-on-one dialogue and questioning skills
- Consistent track record of quota achievement managing a large territory
- Aggressive, hunter mentality to identify and qualify opportunities
- Capacity to sell cross functionally at many levels of an organization
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and CRM, Salesforce.com preferred
- Excellent work ethic, tenacity, and the ability to multi-task
- Organized with good time management and problem solving skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently in an energetic team environment
Education – Bachelor’s degree required
Experience – 5+ years B2B sales experience (training and/or manufacturing a plus)
This position has 50% regional travel.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company provided disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday policy
Base salary + commission.
Job Type: Full-time