Distribution Center Data Entry Clerk
TP Mechanical Contractors Cincinnati, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
TP Mechanical Contractors is seeking an experienced Distribution Center Data Entry Clerk for our Distribution Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. TP Mechanical delivers end-to-end solutions to our customers, from pre-construction expertise through contracting and fabrication to service and maintenance for piping, plumbing, HVAC/R and fire protection. We do this as a relationship-focused organization that leverages six decades of experience providing innovative solutions with excellence that drive down costs, enhance safety, increase value and deliver speed to occupancy.
Reports To: Distribution Operations Manager
Position Summary: Strong data entry and typing skills with excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Filter all incoming emails for the distribution center
· Keep track of when material is needed for each jobsite
· File all paperwork
· Process returns from jobsites or fabrication shop
· Track and communicate all inventory shortages
· Update delivery schedules
· Order supplies
· Keep track of completed fabrication work that is in the distribution center as well as bulk material coming into the DC
· Scan all packing lists for compliance
· Send communication to job sites when fabrication is complete
· Updated necessary reports
· Put together packets for drivers
· Provide excellent customer service to customers and vendors via phone and email
· Provide requested documents or materials via email, fax, or mail
· Perform significant amount of data entry into company database
· Create request tickets to obtain necessary information
· Escalate matters to department supervisor(s) as needed
· All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
· 1-3 years prior experience in a data entry role or a position that required a heavy amount of typing/data entry
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Strong customer service skills
· Detail oriented
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight.
· Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
· Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalent
· Ability to sit for long periods of time
· Ability to use hand/eye coordination throughout the work day
· Repetitive and continuous hand movement using keyboard/calculator throughout the work day.
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years!
For more information, candidates can check out our website at www.TPMechanical.com. Interested candidates can submit their resume through the website or fax to (513) 851-0612 Attn: HR/DC DE.
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TP Mechanical Contractors
1500 Kemper Meadow Drive CincinnatiCincinnati, OH