909 East Main Street, Stamford, CT 06902
AUTOMOTIVE VALET / PORTER
We promote from within, move up fast, start here!
Toyota of Stamford is a well-established dealership, having been in business since 1969. We serve customers from New England, Westchester, and surrounding counties. We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and community.
Are you friendly and fun-loving, enjoy chatting to people and driving awesome cars, then this is the job for you! There is great opportunity for advancement at our very busy dealership – don’t let this career opportunity pass you by!
What we offer:
- Great hourly pay!
- Full-time position
- Opportunities for other positions within the dealership
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- We promote from within
- Room for advancement
We invite applications from Men, Women, Veterans or College Students
to come join our team!
Responsibilities - Valet / Porter:
- Greet and welcome service customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Install floor mats and I.D. tags in all vehicles taken in for service
- Direct the flow of traffic in our dealership's parking lots, provide general lot supervision, moving cars as necessary to assist our clients and staff.
- Drive vehicles from the service lane to the service parking lot
- Maintain the parking lot in a neat and organized manner
- Retrieve customer vehicles from the parking lot
- Inspect each vehicle for damage prior to parking for service and when retrieving after service
- Perform 'Quality Control' at the end of the service to ensure the inside and outside of the vehicle is clean and presentable to return to the customer
- Pick up and deliver any parts requested by our Service and Parts Department
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications and Requirements - Valet / Porter:
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Must be friendly and courteous
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to operate both manual and automatic vehicles
- Must pay strong attention to Detail
- Must be able to keep up with a fast-paced environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
We prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.