IT Support Technician
TOTAL ID SOLUTIONS INC Wickliffe, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $36,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Seeking an IT Support Technician to join our current support team. The support team is responsible for supporting the end users of various applications including software and hardware solutions that are sold by Total ID Solutions. As a teammate, you will work closely with the IT Staff, President, Sales Team, and office support staff. This individual can help implement the future direction of solutions sold by Total ID Solution and continued migration to leading edge technology across current and future products for the Print to Plastic Industry. This opportunity is available due to the rapid growth and expansion of the company and its internal IT Department. This role is a full-time exempt salaried position based in Wickliffe, Ohio. Telecommuting or remote arrangements will not be considered.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and promote the overall vision, goals, objectives, and policies for the Technical Support team in-line with the IT Department’s direction
- Work with other departments within the company to provide world class solutions to support the business
- Critically evaluate requests that impact systems and ensure sufficient end-to-end process understanding before making decisions and changes
- Assist in the problem-solving and technical solutions for projects of basic to moderate complexity
- Work independently and collaboratively with end users and/or technical staff in defining strategic solutions
- Provide necessary technical documentation for internal use
- Lead and assist the gathering of end user requirements
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), or related IT degree is preferred, but not required
- IT and business/industry work experience preferred but not required
- Highly skilled in phone and customer service with end user support.
- Experience in managing small cross-functional teams and projects with the ability to influence senior level management and present to the end-user.
- Experience using Microsoft technologies including SQL Server Management Studio, .NET Framework (4.5 or later), knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and other databases.
- Access Control implementation and knowledge preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex business strategy and technology projects as well as develop successful solutions to multi-faceted issues as they arise
- Strong visionary skills and creativity a must
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, including writing technical documentation, specifications, procedures, and process flows
Please send resume with cover letter when responding.
TOTAL ID SOLUTIONS INC
One of the leaders in the Identification/Security industry. Owner has over 30 years in the industry.
1330 Lloyd RoadWickliffe, OH
TechnologyView all jobs at TOTAL ID SOLUTIONS INC