Staff Accountant/ Accounting Clerk- open to new grads, room to grow!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a recent grad with accounting experience looking to further your career? Interested in the real estate industry and pursuing a career in the field? Then this could be the job for YOU! Local commercial real estate investment and management firm is seeking a professional Staff Accountant for their team. They are willing to train someone in the property management industry!! Company manages commercial office and industrial spaces in Southern California. Company provides 100% health care coverage for the employee, bonus potential and MORE! Position DOES NOT require excessive hours!! Standard 8-5 schedule!
- Approve vendor invoices for coding and approvals through AvidXchange, prepare check requests as needed, process check runs, and ensure all required payments are processed timely
- Monthly cash flow projections and regularly monitor cash balances
- Calculate Partners Preferred Returns and distributions
- Monthly bank reconciliations for multiple cash accounts
- Monthly balance sheet account reconciliations, including WIP, tenant improvements, lease commissions, security deposits payable, A/P and A/R accounts.
- Monthly financial statements and supporting schedules with accuracy
- Maintain tenant ledgers and rent rolls through review of leases; process move-ins, move-outs and security deposit refunds
- Review property manager narratives and make changes as needed
- Journal entries – standard, recurring, reversing, adjusting, reclassing, accruals, etc.
- Prepare annual property budget process and upload to accounting software
- MS Office - Advanced Excel a must!
- Specialty industry software a plus- MRI, Yardi or Skyline
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- BA or BS
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at TORP Group
Get fresh R&D Tax jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.