Are you a Sr. Property Manager and experienced in managing other Property Managers and staff? Looking to work with a high profile property and progressive Owner? Then this could be the job you have been searching for!! This position will support Class A office spaces, along with a group of mid-rise buildings in the San Diego area. Position will oversee 2 PM's and their teams, along with managing a portfolio independently. Company provides amazing bonus and benefits, along with a great team of colleagues for support.
What will I be doing?
- Managing Class A office space, and overseeing portfolio of properties in downtown and Central San Diego
- Overseeing Property Mangers and providing guidance to mentor staff, alolng with an Assistant Property Manager and Administrative Assistant
- Working with Ownership through capital and tenant improvement projects
- Interfacing with tenants and prospective tenants to build relationships
- Showing space
- Communicating with brokers on leasing space
- Working through large Cap X projects
- Managing property and expenditure projects
- Creating Ownership reporting
- Preparing CAM's and generating variance reports
- Reviewing financials to ensure success
- Providing support and guidance to team members
- Selecting vendors for projects and property amenities
- Managing vendor contracts
- Interfacing with Director on various company projects
- Resolving escalated issues and property emergencies with efficiency
What skills do I need?
- Strong customer service and People skills
- Genuine passion for the property management field
- Hands-on approach along with willingness to teach others
What are the requirements?
- 5+ years as a Property Manager
- Experienced mentoring a team and other Property Managers
- Strong financial understanding of running a portfolio
- Advanced Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Yardi or MRI a must