Experienced as a commercial Property Manager or Sr. Property Manager and looking to work ASAP? Looking to work for a gorgeous downtown Class A High-Rise?? This job is for YOU! This company has been a catalyst in redeveloping properties in the downtown district, and this is one of their premier properties! This is an immediate opening as either a Property Manager or Sr. Property Manager, to start working ASAP!! This position is an essential role during the current shut-down, and would be a potential long-term hire, pending long-term investment of the building. This role is working for the Manager/Owner for this building.
What will I be doing?
- Overseeing Property Administrator, and potentially Assistant Manager
- Interfacing with tenants and prospective tenants
- Showing space
- Communicating with brokers on leasing space
- Working through large Cap X projects
- Managing property and expenditure projects
- Creating variance reports
- Reviewing financials to ensure success
- Generating reports for owners
- Communicating with owners
- Selecting vendors and property amenities
- Managing contracts
- Providing guidance for team
- Reviewing payables and receivables for property
- Interfacing with Director on various company projects
- Resolving escalated issues and property emergencies with efficiency
What skills do I need?
- Strong customer service and People skills
- Genuine passion for the property management field
- Desire to push forward
What are the requirements?
- 5+ years as a Property Manager
- Strong financial understanding of running a portfolio
- Advanced Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Yardi or MRI a must