Love working in the commercial retail industry and interfacing with tenants, as well as customers? Looking to work for a growing company? Then this is the job for YOU!! CA based commercial development and property management firm is looking to add to their Orange County portfolio. This position will work out of an office based at a property in Anaheim, and servicing other retail properties in Orange County. Company is well known and highly reputable, providing a high quality retail product, along with various marketing events to draw business to the centers. Company is continuing to expand throughout CA and looking to add to their growing team! Excellent opportunity to learn and grow with a company that excels in their industry.
What will I be doing?
- Communicating with Ownership and leasing staff
- Interfacing with current and prospective tenants
- Troubleshooting any property issues or concerns
- Dispatching maintenance staff for work orders
- Managing tenant improvements and CapX projects
- Developing and managing budgets
- Analyzing budget and explaining variances
- Overseeing payable and receivables for the properties
- Preparing reports for Management and Ownership
- Coordinating with marketing team for property events
- Following up with tenants on concerns and building relationships with them
- Tracking lease agreements and termination dates
- Managing tenant move in and outs
- Processing renewals
- Managing vendor relations and selecting new vendors as needed
- Visiting properties as needed
What special skills do I need?
- People oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work proactively
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve concerns
What are the requirements?
- Over 3 years working as a commercial Property Manager, MUST have RETAIL experience
- BA or BS ideal
- Strong working financial knowledge