Property Coordinator - GREAT for GRAD with people and support skills!
- $55,000 to $68,000 Yearly
Are you a recent grad with administrative experience looking to start your career? Enjoy working with people and learning the operations of a business? THEN this is the job for YOU!! Bay Area based commercial property development and management company is looking to add an Operations/Property Assistant to their team. This company is extremely focused on providing a high quality of service to their tenants, as well as highly valuing their employees!! Company provides a positive work environment, thorough training, full medical benefits, and opportunities for promotion to grow your career in the Property Management Industry!! This position will support an APM and PM for office properties. EXCELLENT opportunity for a recent GRAD with office experience!
- Answering phones and greeting incoming guests or tenants
- Maintaining all files for tenants
- Executing a variety of events at the property
- Assisting tenants with specialty concierge services
- Supporting Property Manager with various projects
- Gathering certificates of insurance and business licenses
- Managing expiration dates for both certificates and license
- Dispatching maintenance for tenant requests
- Communicating with vendors and contractors
- Maintaining vendor files
- Receiving and coding incoming accounts payable
- Scheduling meetings for Manager
- Coordinating tenant appreciation days
- Preparing correspondence and reports for Manager
- Communicating with tenants about external improvements or cleaning schedules
- Resolving customer/tenant questions or concerns
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to prioritize
- BA or BS degree
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- 2+ year of office experience
- Commercial Property Management Experience a Plus
TORP GroupMenlo Park, CA
WebsiteView All TORP Group Jobs
Get fresh Property Coordinator - GREAT for GRAD with people and support skills! jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.