Property Assistant / Administrative Assistant - GRAD Opportunity!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a position with long-term growth potential? Are you a recent grad with administrative experience looking to start your career? This is the job for YOU!! International commercial property development and management company is looking to add an Administrative/Property Assistant to their team. This company is extremely focused on providing a high quality of service to their tenants, as well as highly valuing their employees!! Company provides a positive work environment, thorough training, full medical benefits, and opportunities for promotion to grow your career in the Property Management Industry!! This position will support an APM and PM for office properties.
- Answering phones and greeting incoming guests or tenants
- Maintaining all files for tenants
- Gathering certificates of insurance and business licenses
- Managing expiration dates for both certificates and license
- Dispatching maintenance for tenant requests
- Communicating with vendors and contractors
- Maintaining vendor files
- Receiving and coding incoming accounts payable
- Scheduling meetings for Manager
- Coordinating tenant appreciation days
- Preparing correspondence and reports for Manager
- Communicating with tenants about external improvements or cleaning schedules
- Resolving customer/tenant questions or concerns
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to prioritize
- BA or BS degree
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- 2+ year of office experience
- Commercial Property Management Experience a Plus
AddressCulver City, CA