Looking to work for a company that is growing and recognizes the hard work of their employees? Enjoy a fast paced environment managing a high volume of properties? Then this could be the job for you!! CA based third party management firm is seeking an experienced Class A Property Manager for their downtown properties. The company provides 401K and matching, bonus potential, opportunities for growth and MORE!! Position will oversee a team of staff from leasing to maintenance.
- Providing mentorship for multiple team members
- Working with institutional Owners and following reporting guidelines
- Directing team members for various projects
- Interfacing with Owner and Residents
- Selecting and managing vendors
- Overseeing Leasing and Maintenance team
- Analyzing occupancy rate and providing solutions to Owner
- Showing space
- Managing TI and CapEx projects
- Overseeing financials: accounts payable and receivable
- Ensuring leases ae executed appropriately
- Managing collections and past due rent
- Issuing eviction notices and legal notifications
- Preparing and managing budgets
- Managing building and space improvement
- Analyzing financials and reporting to develop plan
- Analyzing market rates and providing analysis to ownership
- Taking ownership of all operations and facilities for Owners
- Resolving escalated property concerns
- Selecting on-site vendors and amenities
- CA Real Estate License Desired
- BA or BS required
- 3-5 years’ experience in High Rise Multi-family
- Superior customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal & business communication skills.
- Competency in MS Office, Appfolio, or other management software.