Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Maintenance Technician with room for growth? This company is an industry leader in commercial real estate and property management and offers a competitive salary, opportunity to bonus, and stock shares upon hire. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for performing and wide variety of general maintenance, repairs, and upkeep for commercial properties. This will also include maintenance on vacant space and preparation for lease up.
- Receive verbal instructions, or written work orders from office staff
- Handle maintenance work orders according to schedule, in a timely manner.
- Complete and submit receipts and paperwork accurately and on time
- Manage time wisely; remain productive while working independently
- Respond to emergency calls with urgency
- Replace lights, ballasts and ceiling tiles
- Update plumbing fixtures as-needed
- Change thermostat electrical outlets and switches, as-needed
- Lite carpentry, dry wall and cabinetry work
- Paint the interior of the space
- Ensure the property is in pristine condition for new tenant
- Assure storm drains are kept clean and clear of rubbish
- Perform property inspections to identify areas in need of repair and report any maintenance, or mechanical problems to the Property Manager in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot HVAC electrical and plumbing systems, as requested
- Paint exterior walls, touch up of parking stalls, trim, etc.
HS Diploma or GED
Minimum 2 years experience in commercial office building operations
Knowledge of HVAC systems
Knowledge of plumbing, electrical, mechanical, carpentry, roofing and waterproofing
Ability to swap lock cylinders
Ability to swap lock boxes on vacant suites