Are you looking to grow your accounting experience with a company that promotes from within? This company located in Woodland Hills is hiring a entry level Property Accountant to join their team. Seeking candidates with at least 3 years property accounting experience to oversee accounting for up to 10 commercial properties.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly and annual financial statements for all properties and review general ledgers for accurate accounts receivable and accounts payable entries as well as posting journal entries
- Prepare and analyze any necessary supporting schedules in relation to the preparation of the monthly financials
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare and analyze annual CAM reconciliations
- Review leases and bill tenants as appropriate
- Review/analyze and respond/correspond to all tenant disputes related to CAM reconciliation/billings
- Prepare tenant adjustments as necessary
- Calculate CPI and percentage rent calculations
- Work with property managers to prepare the annual budget for each property as well as calculate tenant’s CAM estimates
- Prepare lender reserve draws if applicable for the reimbursement of TI’s/ leasing commissions and capital items
Experience with Yardi or MRI software is a plus, must have experience in preparing CAM reconciliations.