Experienced in either commercial or residential Leasing? Looking for an opportunity to grow your career? Then this could be just what you are looking for! Commercial Office and Industrial Property Management firm is looking to add to their Bay Area team! Position will be based out of Hayward, but have the opportunity to visit multiple properties throughout the Bay Area! Position provides commissions, solid benefits, and growth potential
What are the responsibilities?
- Providing support to Leasing Director/Manager
- Screening incoming prospective and tenant calls
- Assisting existing tenants with processing renewals
- Preparing LOI and leasing documents
- Providing assistance with various leasing projects
- Assisting in overseeing TI projects
- Pre-qualifying and evaluating prospective tenants: financial stability, their business goals/strategy, solvency to determine if potential for portfolio
- Communicating with brokers and building relationships
- Assisting with a variety of marketing events
- Participating in various networking activities, as well as learning new programs
- Assisting with other projects with Manager
What are the special skills?
- Passion for Real Estate industry
- Strong customer service and people skills
What are the requirements?
- CA Salesperson/Broker Real Estate License - Willing to Obtain
- 2+ years of Leasing Experienced in Commercial or Residential
- Advanced Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills
- BS or BA degree - REQUIRED