Passionate about people and managing commercial properties?? Want to work beside the Owner and VP’s of the company, to provide yourself opportunity to move up? This is the break you have been waiting for!! Local retail property development and management group needs YOU! Benefits include: Summer Half Day Friday’s, dress-down casual summer, medical, dental, 401K, employee recognition program, and special staff events!
What will I be doing?
- Working the front-lines of tenant services
- Fielding tenant concerns and inquiries
- Managing vendors
- Managing tenant and vendor compliance
- Collaborating with Manager to coordinate tenant and property build-out’s or improvements
- Working with Manager on yearly budgets
- Preparing CAM reconciliations
- Coding and inputting accounts payable
- Coordinating building events/functions
- Monitoring tenant move-in/out process
- Acting as liaison between Owners and tenants
- Responding to tenant requests promptly
- Following up on maintenance or other issues
- Assisting in preparing monthly and quarterly reporting
What skills do I need?
PEOPLE SKILLS and a multi-tasker! Love for the property management field. Strong follow up and listening skills.
What is required?
This job will accept different levels of experience in the industry based on the portfolio need. Must have minimum of 2+ years commercial property management experience. Ideally 3+ as an Assistant Manager. Must have intermediate experience on Word, Excel, and Outlook. Four-year degree is preferred. CA Real Estate License is preferred, but not required. Must be willing to obtain to promote within.