Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the commercial real estate field? This group located in Woodland Hills, CA manages a portfolio of retail shopping centers in multiple states. This Billing Administrator will be responsible for tenant lease and AR responsibilities.
- Responsible for entering new leases and tenant information into the system for approximately 30 properties and approximately 500 tenants.
- Review lease abstracts prepared by others and ensure correct set up in system.
- Responsible for entering cash receipts and ensure proper application.
- Review monthly rent-up report and make sure all charges are correct and in accordance to tenants’ lease agreements.
- Work closely with Property Accountants to ensure all rent increases, percentage rents, and other tenant charges are processed before rent statements are generated.
- Post monthly rent charges and mail out statements by set-forth deadline.
- Responsible for entering all other tenant charges such as utility bills, quarterly CAM billings, tax billings, regular tenant bill-backs, late fees, legal fees, etc.
- 3+ yrs experience in A/R and lease administration for retail shopping centers.
- Experience with MRI or Yardi property management software (MRI preferred).
- Be able to read and interpret commercial retail leases.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Must be extremely organized and be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.