VP of Sales - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Read our VP of Sales FAQs.
Are you excited to accelerate the growth of a simple, powerful and expert software solution in an industry in need of transformative technology?
In the VP of Sales role at TOPS, you will oversee and direct the sales team to help TOPS achieve revenue goals and continue growing our market share. In this role, manage a channel strategy while you do some strategic selling yourself, along with proactively training and coaching a couple of hunters and an inside sales team. You’ll develop and implement a sales process that gives predictable results and use data to review and improve efforts.
You will be empowered and will have great resources to help you and the company be successful. Our philosophy is to hire great people and let them loose. This will be your department to own.
This is a true VP position, as you supervise the full sales department, report directly to the CEO and there’s potential to grow into a higher-level role.
While applicants who can be in-office in Clearwater, FL or in Knoxville, TN are preferred, we are open to applicants from other states, like North Carolina, Georgia or Alabama. Beyond that, we are open to hiring in the East Coast time zone, then Central time zone. The goal is that Knoxville or Clearwater is a drivable or short flight distance for you, as you will need to be on-site twice a month.
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401K, Long term disability leave, Paid Life Insurance, Paid holidays, Educational Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Referral Program
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Accountable for achieving sales goals and metrics reporting
- Participate in regular leadership meetings and planning
- Work closely with marketing to establish support, channel and partner programs
- Torch bearer of company culture and values
- Hire, supervise and develop sales teams, operations, and resources
- Manage team to adherence of best practices in processes and systems
- Coach salespeople to grow skills and meet quota
- Define the optimal sales team structure and sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes
- Develop plans and strategies for growing revenue
- Build out sales tools, processes, and systems
- Complete funnel reporting and metrics analysis
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company
Key Relationships - manage key customer and partner relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities, traveling when needed.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Min of 10 years at a SaaS organization in an inside sales development or inside sales role
Knowledge in: Salesforce software
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at TOPS Software