Scrum Master - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As Scrum Master you will lead the continual Agile transformation and practices and promote accountability and transparency across all levels of the organization. You will be helping and guiding the scrum team and keeping the project-related stakeholders in the loop.
Why this job
- You can shape how the whole company works on the engineering side as we’ve completely revamped our process.
- You can be a part of interesting changes. We are revamping older applications and bringing in newer technology.
- You get to be a part of upcoming product lines - we are launching a new one this year!
This role reports to the Director of Engineering and is remote eligible, with preference for candidates in CST or EST. Salary range is 90-105k, depending on experience.
Who will love this job
- A Scrum leader passionate about the Agile methodology
- An effective collaborator who is candid and motivates others to improve
- Required: 3 years in a SCRUM Master role
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or proven practical experience
- Required: SAFe certified or 1 year in SAFe experience
- Required: experience working with a SaaS based environment
- Preferred: relevant professional certifications, ie CSM, CSP, ACP, or PSM
- Preferred: Experience with Azure DevOps, especially with the ticketing system, build deployment system and code repository
- Solid knowledge of Agile and Scrum, able to explain and implement it
- Well-experienced with boards, backlogs and sprints
- Familiarity with a broad range of technical aspects of engineering.
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence
- Creativity and imagination in problem-solving – problems don’t stop you
- Ability to initiative communication and collaborate effectively with business partners and various technology teams
- Strong mediation and negotiation skills
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills
- Demonstrated leadership and ownership of the process and problems that arise
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Life Insurance, Long term disability leave, Employee Referral Program, Educational Tuition Reimbursement, Paid time off, Paid holidays, Life Insurance
Our team is changing the face of the HOA Property Technology space as a trusted industry leader for over 30 years. Today, our products enable over 1,500 of the highest-caliber property management companies in the world to grow and protect their organizations. We are a five-time winner of FLCAJ’s Readers Choice Awards for our solutions and support.
As a five-time winner of Tampa Bay’s Top 100 Workplace, our approach to work is proactive, collaborative, and committed. Our team of 140+ are truly passionate about creating a best-run company internally just as we create best-run Property Management Companies for our customers. Learn about our Core Values here.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, medical (including a $0 option for employees), dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid vacation, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, $1,000 employee referral program and a 401(k) plan. When possible, we also like to offer fun in-person perks like pet-friendly offices, paid food trucks and company outings.
TechnologyView all jobs at TOPS Software
Get fresh Independent Contractor Scrum Master jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.