Product Owner - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join us in scaling our innovative technology within the Property Technology Industry. If you’re thrilled by the idea of ownership, passionate about creating new platforms, features, and services from scratch and comfortable with the pace of a company shipping software in cycles measured in weeks not years, we would love to connect with you.
In this role, you will help create best-in-class solutions while working with an energetic and innovative team. You’ll help us drive and define the launch of new products and services. As feature recommendations are suggested, you’ll be validating and proving them out before engineering gets started. You should have a solid grasp on data analytics, strategy, and Agile methodologies.
This full-time salaried role will report to the VP of Product. The salary range is 90-100k, depending on experience. This role is remote-eligible with preference for candidates in Knoxville, TN.
We are passionate about helping our customers be efficient and improve their operations with our products. If you’d like to come join us, here are some items you’ll need in your toolbox:
- A forward-looking attitude that keeps you aware of the latest in the Property Technology Industry.
- A penchant for digging deep and attacking difficult and complex problems.
- A curious nature that compels you to find creative approaches to problems where a solution seems elusive.
- A sense of ownership that drives quality in everything you do.
- A deep respect for our customers and their security requirements to keep their data safe.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a product owner, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up to date on industry standards and best practices
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Working knowledge of software development
- Experience with data analytics.
- Comfortable working with multiple teams, in-house and remote
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
- Proven leadership work experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 5% of the time. Typically two days for quarterly planning and then user groups or conferences.
- Preferred: background or experience in accounting
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Life Insurance, Long term disability leave, Paid holidays, Paid time off, Educational Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Referral Program
Our team is changing the face of the HOA Property Technology space as a trusted industry leader for over 30 years. Today, our products enable over 1,500 of the highest-caliber property management companies in the world to grow and protect their organizations. We are a five-time winner of FLCAJ’s Readers Choice Awards for our solutions and support.
As a five-time winner of Tampa Bay’s Top 100 Workplace, our approach to work is proactive, collaborative, and committed. Our team of 140+ are truly passionate about creating a best-run company internally just as we create best-run Property Management Companies for our customers.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, medical (including a $0 option for employees), dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid weeks’ vacation, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, $1,000 employee referral program and a 401(k) plan. When possible, we also like to offer fun in-person perks like pet-friendly offices, paid food trucks and company outings.
BusinessView all jobs at TOPS Software