Implementation Project Manager - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TOPS is looking for an Implementation Project Manager to join our team!
In this role, you set up TOPS customers for immediate success by guiding them from post-sale through go-live. You facilitate customer onboarding as our customers begin using the industry’s best community association management software solution. You will educate new customers, solve their technical issues, and ensure the smooth adoption of our products and services.
This is a full-time, salaried position with a strong preference for someone who can be in our Clearwater, FL office, with remote work available for the right candidate.
Who will love this job
- Someone how enjoys working collaboratively with internal and external customers
- Someone who loves client focused implementation over internal IT projects
- Someone who tailors their communication to all levels of experience
- Someone who thrives on running multiple projects, managing changing priorities
- 3 years of experience in project management
- Preferred: experience in B2B SaaS environment, strong focus on implementation projects
- Preferred: familiarity with Salesforce and TaskArray, or various associated PM programs
- Commitment to outstanding customer service for your internal and external customers
- Persuasive communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Results-oriented professional; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results
- Willing to travel occasionally, if not in Clearwater office
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, 401K, Paid Life Insurance, Long term disability leave, Paid holidays, Paid time off, Bereavement leave, Employee Referral Program
Why TOPS Software
Our team is changing the face of the HOA Property Technology space as a trusted industry leader for over 30 years. Today, our products enable over 1,500 of the highest-caliber property management companies in the world to grow and protect their organizations. We are a five-time winner of FLCAJ’s Readers Choice Awards for our solutions and support.
As a five-time winner of Tampa Bay’s Top 100 Workplace, our approach to work is proactive, collaborative, and committed. Our team of 140+ are truly passionate about creating a best-run company internally just as we create best-run Property Management Companies for our customers. Learn more about our Core Values on our website!
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, medical (including a $0 option for employees), dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid vacation, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, $1,000 employee referral program and a 401(k) plan. When possible, we also like to offer fun in-person perks like pet-friendly offices, paid food trucks and company outings.
What you’ll do
- Simultaneously lead multiple clients through the onboarding process of our TOPS ONE product with a focus on communication and customer satisfaction
- Organize key deliverables and due dates to drive onboarding completion within 4-6 weeks of its start date
- Deliver status reports on the project with a focus on clear, concise communication
- Complete customer discovery calls to identify current processes, including gaps/ risk analysis toward adoption of the system
- Train customers on best practices and maintain accurate account information
- Work closely with Sales & Customer Success teams to assist clients in software adoption
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
3 years of experience in project management
Experience implementing or onboarding clients into a SaaS solution
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
TechnologyView all jobs at TOPS Software