Financial Planning and Analysis F P&A - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TOPS Software has grown rapidly through acquisitions and is backed by a leading Boston-based private equity firm. We expect to continue with strategic acquisitions while diversifying our product offerings to include payments-related services for its core HOA customer base.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for budgeting and forecasting as well as the development and delivery of actionable and insightful analyses of both retrospective trends (actual v. planned) and prospective opportunities. Some of the first projects you’ll tackle are pricing, bundling and sales commission planning and assessment.
Our growth objectives make it critical that we establish reporting, budgeting and forecasting and analytical models and processes that will enable the company to scale. You will have a leading role in identifying, implementing and improving upon these core requirements.
You will work closely with multiple teams across the company, providing leaders with an understanding of key performance drivers and how business decisions impact the company’s financial prospects.
This role reports to the CFO and will partner closely with the VP Financial Controller and VP Finance. This is a full-time remote position with some travel (a few days per quarter) required. Preference will be given to candidates in Knoxville, TN, Tampa, FL and/or those based in the Eastern time zone.
Who will love this job
• A critical thinker with a meticulous approach, high initiative and the ability to explain financial concepts in “plain English” to non-financial stakeholders.
You should have
- 8+ years of progressive experience in financial analysis, both as an individual contributor as well as a manager of direct report(s)
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance/Economics or other highly quantitative discipline
- Experience with SaaS (or subscription) revenue recognition required, including familiarity with standard SaaS metrics/KPIs
- Strong financial modeling skills in Excel – including ability to build a 3-statement financial model from scratch and understanding of cash flows
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, NetSuite and/or Intaact preferred, but not required
- Fluency in PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Ability to both identify and communicate high level concepts and observations while also being able to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details
- Patience, tact and a good sense of humor - ability to work effectively and amicably with remote teams across the organization as well as potentially foster the buildout of a high performing FP&A team
- Preferred: Prior experience within a startup or growth-stage company
- Bonus: Familiarity with mass pay/payments products
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Our team is changing the face of the HOA Property Technology space as a trusted industry leader for over 30 years. Today, our products enable over 1,500 of the highest-caliber property management companies in the world to grow and protect their organizations. We are a five-time winner of FLCAJ’s Readers Choice Awards for our solutions and support.
As a five-time winner of Tampa Bay’s Top 100 Workplace, our approach to work is proactive, collaborative, and committed. Our team of 140+ are truly passionate about creating a best-run company internally just as we create best-run Property Management Companies for our customers. Learn about our Core Values here.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, medical (including a $0 option for employees), dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid vacation, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, $1,000 employee referral program and a 401(k) plan. When possible, we also like to offer fun in-person perks like pet-friendly offices, paid food trucks and company outings.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at TOPS Software