Engineering Architect (IT Architect) - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an Architect on the TOPS technical team, you will drive impact around feature quality and execution from concept to release. We don’t need an Architect that’s been doing it for 3-5 years. We are really open to different backgrounds. If you are senior engineer or a DevOps person looking to transition to an Architect role, reach out - you could be a great fit!
If you like the idea of joining a company in transition, getting to drive and lead a technology restructuring and putting your thumbprint on the change here, this is the place for you!
Medical insurance, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, 401K, Paid Life Insurance, Long term disability leave, Life Insurance, Paid holidays, Paid time off, Educational Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Referral Program
Strategize and Assist
- Assist in the strategic direction of our products & services taking into account emerging and legacy technologies.
- Collaboratively develop schedules to ensure timely project completion.
- Provide end-to-end architecture advisement for interoperable products.
- Assist in critical support issues.
- Assist the Director of Engineering in budgeting and resource planning
- Write and deliver clean and healthy structured, well tested/documented code.
- Design and build database schemas with integrity and scalability.
- Contribute architecture, code and project deliverables as required
- Establish, train, and monitor code quality standards and execution best practices of team members.
- Document processes and create engineer centric systems and training materials.
- Train and coach platform and engineering teams to follow established protocols.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
·Bachelor’s degree in computer science or proven practical experience
Knowledge in: Can interpret the basic logic of most coding languages
Knowledge in: Knowledge of new technologies like Kubernetes or Docker, serverless containers
Knowledge in: Programming background
Knowledge in: Basic AWS/Azure Knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
ConstructionView all jobs at TOPS Software