CSI is currently seeking an entry level Client Representative! We are currently accepting applications for this role to work as part of our brand development & sales team.
All entry level Client Representatives will receive training to ensure they have all the skills, product knowledge, and training that they require to be successful in the high energy technology & home entertainment sales industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & comfortable working in a competitive sales & brand marketing environment.
Sales training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top sales managers. We promote growth from within and encourage our sales team to work together to reach client goals and improve heir own skills. We also offer specialized sales training to prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty. We also provide training in brand marketing & awareness as well as customer relations.
- Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts
- Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets
- Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities
- Work closely with the various departments in the Marketing industry Nation Wide to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity
- Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort
- Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity
- Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market
- Direct Customer Service and Sales Associate
Qualified candidates must possess the following qualities:
- Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
- Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
- Solid understanding of core marketing principles
- Effective working in close team environment
- Be able to work within and be knowledgeable in the technology, entertainment, and security industries
This is an Entry Level opportunity, so If you’re 18 years or older, apply today!