Select Society Innovations is a fast growing firm taking over the Woodbridge area.
- Consistently delivers a remarkable customer service experience.
- Responsible for improving customer retention using strategic programs, services and excellent communication.
- Works extensively with the customer to provide timely solutions including: Order entry, order follow-up, shipment tracking, order updates, etc.
- Accepts coaching and takes action to improve performance.
- Combines service and sales with systems skills and basic product knowledge to ask customers questions and effectively offer relevant solutions.
- Shares relevant customer feedback with sales partners to form new strategies and resolve issues.
- Quickly captures customer’s needs and seamlessly provides delivery options that meet those needs.
- Proactively looks for opportunities to drive sales growth by identifying new leads.
- Provides a personalized approach that shows customers we can help, regardless of their need.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast paced contact center environment.
- Experience using relevant computer applications / software
- Must have proof of at minimum a High School Diploma or equivalent; with post-secondary education being preferred.
- Skilled working with dual monitors and multi-line phone systems
- Strong typing and accurate data entry skills required
- Self-starter with proof of a strong work ethic and energetic personality
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager