The Business Development and Customer Success Specialist is responsible for all aspects of the company’s consumer outreach efforts and will provide leadership, strategic direction and day to day management of the function. The Business Development and Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for building the brand and growth strategy for the business. They will oversee customer plans, sales, marketing and allocate resources across assigned programs. They will also provide advice and guidance to various operating units to ensure overall sales & marketing effectiveness.
- Plan, initiate and direct marketing and sales inquiries to determine trends, industry needs and customer preferences to optimize product and related service planning, develop target markets, and recommend business development strategies.
- Participate in the development of customer service, sales, and marketing business plans.
- Provide strategic direction to ensure full understanding of communications objectives.
- Build brand equity with consumers, franchisees and employees to maintain the company’s differentiation in the marketplace.
- Assist in sales support, make recommendations or decisions regarding product objectives and strategy, promotions and advertising placement and merchandising.
- Enhance existing customer/market data to build a customer base, to increase the rate of repeat customers, reduce defectors and cross-market among all channels.
- Provide direction to cross-functional teams in the development & deployment of specific customer service, sales, and marketing programs to drive targeted revenue, including idealization, testing & operational impact.
- This position has the opportunity for Senior Management consideration after the first year.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.