Are you on point all the time? Do you run your projects efficiently, masterfully and with a bit of fun? Would you love to turn on the TV or walk down the supermarket aisle and hear everyone talking about the award-winning PR campaign you helped dream up? Would you love to take the leap from individual contributor to seasoned manager who leads and inspires others?
If the dynamic personality we just described sounds like you, we would love to have you join us. We're not like every other agency. We're redefining what PR can be through data-driven earned media placements, viral digital marketing, real-time video production, influencer outreach, and content marketing. We’re digital natives developing strategic communications across all channels. We combine the best parts of a PR agency, digital agency, and advertising agency. With our story-based, data-driven approach, you'll have the tools to turn share-worthy ideas into viral campaigns, and you'll be given the freedom to try new things. As a leader on our Account team, you'll command respect from big-name clients and media outlets.
- Drive progress forward
- Be the project lead on core teams making Simple, Surprising, and Significant campaigns.
- Provide strategic oversight and account support to the team and for our clients.
- Account management for brand strategy, digital content creation, web development, online advertising, social media, experiential, mass media, PR and print campaigns.
- Nurture our client relationships on your projects
- Project manage multiple internal teams to get more results for our clients
- Leverage systems and tools to optimize and enhance our media outreach
- Manage editorial calendars and overall PR plans
- Support organic growth for existing clients by sharing opportunities with account and new business leads
- Update our clients and exceed expectations to ensure client happiness
- Conduct high-energy media training sessions for clients
- Work on agency council brand teams with other ad agencies and digital agencies
- Manage the politics and personalities of working with C-Suite clients at big companies
- Translate client asks into actionable creative briefs and scopes
- Track performance for your accounts
- 3+ years work experience at a PR, digital, or advertising agency (or else experience in-house at a prominent brand, media outlet, or fast-growing startup)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to read a room and tailor your message and style for the audience
- Ability to act as primary manager and strategist at client meetings
- A natural inclination to stay connected on email, SMS, phone, and social media
- An amazing ability to stay organized and manage complex projects
- Ability to nurture and service clients and team
- Bachelor's degree or higher Bonus Points:
- Your own extensive network of potential media and client contacts
- Experience working on agency teams for large brands with complex marketing campaigns
We’re not a traditional PR firm. We've become the world's fastest-growing PR, social, and digital agency because of our unique story-based and data-driven approach. We have offices in Austin, New York, San Francisco and soon-to-open London. If you want the feel of a fast-growing startup with the variety of client work that comes from a top agency, then you've come to the right place.
At PR Hacker, we're also a close-knit family. Our team of world-class writers, communicators, storytellers, designers, data wranglers, developers, and viral marketers feels like the early days of Facebook or Google... we're a rocket ship and we'd love to have you join us for the ride.
- We're quick with a joke and it feels like family
- Flexibility to carve out your own niche
- Ability to influence the future of the company
- Snacks, snacks, snacks: Stay fueled with weekly deliveries of the good stuff.
- Health + Dental + Optical Benefits: We care about your wellness and want to help. 401k Plan: We match your retirement contributions, so you can save more.
- Personal Development: We'll help you become the best version of yourself.
- Cross-office desk swap abilities with company Airbnb-style lodging in each city
- Work Hard, Play Hard: Life's too short not to have a good time