- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TONG LAW is hiring a contract attorney with substantive civil litigation experience of no less than 5 years. Preference given to previous employment and/or business litigation experience.
Must have the following skills:
- All aspects of discovery, including propounding and responding to discovery, meet and confer with opposing counsel, drafting and arguing motions
- Strong research and writing skills
- Self disciplined and can work well independently
- Clear communicator
- Ability to set internal deadlines and follow them
- Representing employees and plaintiffs in employment litigation
- Business transactions
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter. References and writing sample may be requested.
For more information about TONG LAW, visit tong.law
Must be licensed and practice in California.
TONG LAWWhy Work Here?
This position is perfect for an experienced attorney who seeks a flexible work schedule and thrives in a collaborative work environment.
LegalView all jobs at TONG LAW