At TOMS King, we believe that our Employees are the cornerstone of our success. Having a rewarding career where the possibilities are endless begins with you! If you are passionate about serving our Guests and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment, consider joining our team.
A Restaurant Manager is an important ingredient to the success of our business and is supported with industry leading technologies and the tools to succeed in our dynamic organization. We’re looking to enhance our leadership team with the industry’s best professionals - individuals who share our commitment to developing high-performing teams, delivering exceptional guest service and serving the highest quality food. TOMS King is deeply committed to excellence and rewards our restaurant leaders for their strong performance.
We are also accepting applications for Hourly Shift Managers. Must have previous leadership and team spirit experience with a commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
The Restaurant Manager will help direct their team toward achieving excellence in restaurant operations and customer service. As a leader, you will help coach, motivate, and mentor others in the restaurant, while developing your management skills and understanding of the business along the way.
RESTAURANT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Leads the team members to deliver outstanding service and a quality experience to every guest
· Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in a neat and inviting environment
· Supervises and trains both Crew Members and Shift Leaders on team stations, products, processes, and policies
· Assists in the responsibility for restaurant outcomes which include but are not limited to increased sales, profitability, and employee retention
· Demonstrates our Values & Beliefs to support cultural initiatives of the Company
· Assists the Restaurant General Manager with recruiting and hiring crew members
· Implements marketing plans, maintains inventory, manages labor, and uses financial reporting to enhance restaurant results
· Directs efficient and accurate preparation of sale of products for prompt customer delivery within the established speed of service and food safety guidelines
· Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a restaurant, retail or hospitality industry
· Ability to attract, develop and retain high performing work teams
· Possess exceptional customer service skills
· Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment
· Strong math skills and Windows-based computer skills
· Previous leadership experience motivating, mentoring teams
· Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
ABOUT TOMS KING
TOMS King owns and operates over 130 BURGER KING® restaurants across Illinois, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Virginia, with more than 3,000 team members and have grown to become one of the Top 10 largest BURGER KING® franchisees.
HIGHLIGHT OF BENEFITS
TOMS King offers career advancement opportunities, promoting from within! Competitive wages, E-learning tools for training and development, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life and Accident Insurance, LTD/STD, 401 (k) Retirement Plan, paid vacation, employee meal discounts, and scholarship opportunities.