TOMI ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS Frederick, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
TOMI Environmental Solutions Inc. is looking for a full-time Sales Representative, based out of Frederick, MD office. TOMI has an immediate opening for multiple positions in this role. This individual must be energetic, highly self-motivated, and able to work independently. The Sales Representative must possess high energy, the ability to convey excitement about our product, must be able to generate leads and have exceptional follow up & follow through capabilities. In addition, their analytical ability is a valuable asset, while their communication skills can make a difference which supports product sales globally. We are a casual, fun, and high-paced work environment! Would you like to be part of cutting-edge technology that is dedicated to making the world a safer place?
TOMI is a leading provider of infection prevention and disinfection & decontamination products and services, focused primarily on five divisions: Life Sciences, Hospital-HealthCare, the TOMI Service Network (TSN), Food Safety, and Commercial. Our mission is to help our customers create a healthier world through TOMI’s product line. The TOMI motto is “Innovating for a Safer World.”
As a global decontamination and infectious disease control company, TOMI provides environmental solutions for indoor and outdoor surface decontamination through the sale of equipment, services and licensing of our SteraMist Binary Ionization Technology (BIT) which is an EPA registered hydrogen peroxide-based fog.
Full-time Sales Representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new account, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest and business leads for the sales pipeline in Hospital Healthcare, Life Science, TOMI Service Network (TSN), Commercial and Food Safety.
- Cultivate new business through the sale of equipment and services offered by TOMI.
- Ensure all new contacts, leads and opportunities are consistently recorded into CRM.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends and identifying sales opportunities.
- Continuous cold calling of existing & future leads in the CRM.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Keep records of customer interactions and submit activity reports to COO such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, etc.
- Work with COO in maintaining opportunities and projecting and forecasting sales.
- Adhere to TOMI’s sales projections and budgets.
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Demonstration of product and direct selling of product when necessary
- Travel upon request to demo the product
- Other responsibilities as requested.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 plus years of proven experience in Sales
- Track record of achieving quota goals
- Experience in the life sciences and/or healthcare industry is preferred
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with ZOHO/NetSuite or similar CRM
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
- Efficient multitasking and time management skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High self-motivation, ability to work independently and as a collaborative team player
- Ability to interact with customers with confidence and ease
- Discover and reach out to new potential clients (cold calling)
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package
Salary: Base salary 55K – 60K plus 5% Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Work Location: Onsite; Frederick, Maryland
TOMI ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONSWhy Work Here?
AMAZING technology! You can be proud to work here! Casual dresscode! Flex schedules!
TOMI Environmental Solutions, Inc. is a global bacteria decontamination and infectious disease control company, providing environmental solutions for indoor surface decontamination through the manufacturing, sales and licensing of its SteraMist brand products. SteraMist is an EPA registered sole active ingredient 7.8% hydrogen peroxide-based product line that uses Binary Ionization Technology (BIT).
8430 Spires WayFrederick, MD
BusinessView all jobs at TOMI ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS